MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

POMOCY wielki problem z agencja/landlordem

« poprzednia strona | następna strona » | ostatnia »

Strona 2 z 4 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ] - Skocz do strony

Str 2 z 4

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

Kreska11

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 17:37:19 (7 lat temu)

Kreska11

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 27-07-2017

Rent place przelewem na ich konto, natomiast depozyt zaplacilam gotowka plus ta oplate za wplate tego,co pozniej wyczytalam ze to ich kosz powinien byc. ale ciagle sie trzymaja tego ze go wplacili a ja czekam na maila od DPS i sie nie moge doczekac.
czyli mowicie ze te odsetki sa niemozliwe? napisali ze w poniedzialek przyjdzie mi list z kwota odsetek.
bardzo dziekuje za wsparcie wszystkim!
a jutro mam placic ostatni rent czy nie? co radzicie? i gdzie zglosic brak depozytu, i co zrobic jak przyjdzie pismo z odsetkami? i czy te smsy sa dowodem? i czy teraz mam wyslac list ze nie przedluzam umowy i w sprawie depozytu tez?
jestem szara w tych tematach.
bardzo dziekuje wszystkim

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: Kreska11 27-07-2017 18:05 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

AgentOrange

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 18:22:41 (7 lat temu)

AgentOrange

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 17-05-2015

Teoretycznie nie możesz odmieszkać depozytu. Płacisz czynsz normalnie do ostatniego miesiąca.

Czy masz umowę najmu na pismie? Czy masz jakieś papiery gdzie było napisane ile płacisz?

Tak jak Richmond napisała -- jeśli landlord nie złożył depozytu do zewn. agencji to możesz dopominać się trzykrotności zwrotu depozytu. To jest Twoje prawo. Więc oni mogą Ci wysłać jakiś list o odsetkach a Ty w międzyczasie wysyłasz informację że idziesz do sądu bo po odszkodowanie bo oni nie złożyli depozytu.

https://www.gov.uk/tenancy-deposit-protection/if-your-landlord-doesnt-protect-your-deposit

The court may also order the landlord to pay you up to 3 times the deposit within 14 days of making the order.

I oni o tym WIEDZĄ że możesz się o to dopominać. Więc jeśli Ci agencja DPS napisała, że umowa nie jest chroniona to oznacza to że nie zgłosili depozytu więc możesz już zacząć teraz o tym mówić, że pójdziesz do sądu.

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: AgentOrange 27-07-2017 18:39 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Kreska11

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 19:16:59 (7 lat temu)

Kreska11

Mężczyzna

dziekuje za wszystkie odpowiedzi i pomoc
Jesli w umowie nie napisane jest o odsetkach to moga oni je naliczyc? co mam zrobic z tym listem co mi wysla?

Do góry stronyOffline

Richmond

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 19:42:09 (7 lat temu)

Richmond

Kobieta

Z nami od: 06-02-2007

Jak przyjdzie, to bedziesz sie martwic. Na razie to tylko grozby, wiec nie przejmuj sie za bardzo. By odzyskac jakiekolwiek odsetki za zaleglosci, to musialoby to byc w umowie, a jak sama mowisz, nie ma. Nie beda mieli zadnych szans wyegzekwowac tego.
Carpe diem.

Do góry stronyOffline

AgentOrange

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 19:55:56 (7 lat temu)

AgentOrange

Mężczyzna

Cytat:

2017-07-27 19:16:59, Kreska11 napisał(a):
dziekuje za wszystkie odpowiedzi i pomoc
Jesli w umowie nie napisane jest o odsetkach to moga oni je naliczyc? co mam zrobic z tym listem co mi wysla?

Co w umowie jest napisane o depozycie?

Do góry stronyOffline

Kreska11

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 20:16:09 (7 lat temu)

Kreska11

Mężczyzna

Ni ma nic napisane o depozycie. jedynie mam smsy od agencji ze zostal wplacony do DPS. Zadnego potwierdzenia innego nie mam. I ida w zaparte ze zostal wplacony.

Dzwonilam do DPS bo tam mowia ze wplacili i mowia ze nie ma wplaconego a czekam na maila od nich zeby miec to na pismie.

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: Kreska11 27-07-2017 20:38 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

AgentOrange

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2017-07-27 20:36:37 (7 lat temu)

AgentOrange

Mężczyzna

Cytat:

2017-07-27 20:16:09, Kreska11 napisał(a):
Ni ma nic napisane o depozycie. jedynie mam smsy od agencji ze zostal wplacony do DPS. Zadnego potwierdzenia innego nie mam. I ida w zaparte ze zostal wplacony.

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: <i>Kreska11</i> 27-07-2017 20:17 ]

Czy mówią gdzie został wpłacony? Są trzy miejsca:

- The Dispute Service (TDS)
- Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- mydeposits

I zdaje sie, ze mozna sprawdzic na stronach www czy depozyt jest tam zerejestrowany.

Do góry stronyOffline

Kreska11

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2017-07-29 13:50:16 (7 lat temu)

Kreska11

Mężczyzna

The Term: 28st Aug 2016 to 27th Aug 2017 (subject as hereafter provided) 0 per calendar month Rent: The landlord lets and the Tenant takes the property for the term at the rent payable as above. LETTING PROVISIONS INTERPRETATION where the context admits "the landlord" includes the persons for the time being entitled in reversion expectant on the expiry or determination of the term the tenant. the tenant" includes the persons deriving title under part or parts of the References" to the property include references to any B) property and to the fixtures furniture and effects or any of them. Words importing the masculine shall include the feminine. NANTSOBLIGATIONS The tenant will A) Pay rent and all utility bills at the times during tenancy Ending this agreement: The tenant cannot normally end this agreement before B) the end of the term. However, after the first six months of the term, tenant can find a suitable alternative tenant and provided this alternative tenant is acceptable to the landlord, the tenant may give notice one month prior of moving out. C) Pay for all charges made for the use of the telephone (if any) D) Pay. As the use of the telephone or internet and council tax. E) Preserve the fixtures and furniture and effects from being destroyed or damaged (reasonable tear and wear and risks insurable by the landlord are expected) and not remove any of them from the property. F) Yield up the property at the end of the term in the same clean state and condition as it was at the beginning of the term. The tenant shall made good pay for the repair of or replace all such items of the fixtures, furniture, and effects as shall be broken, lost, damaged or destroyed during the term G) Leave the furniture and effects at the end of the term in the rooms or places Page 2 of 5
n which they were at the beginning of the term H) Pay the was curtains soft ng- and fitting back in place of a furnishings which shall have been soiled during the term Permit the landlord or the landlord's workers at reasonable hours of the daytime by prior appointment to enter the property to view the state and condition thereof and of the fixtures furniture and effects. Not assign, underlet or charge for any part with possession of the property e property any profession, trade or business K) Not carry on in apartments or receive paying guests on the property. The property cannot be used for any other purpose than that of a private residence. Not do or suffer to be done on the property anything which may be or L) become a nuisance or annoyance to the landlord or the tenants or of any adjoining premises o w ch may an insurance of the property against fire or otherwise or increase the ordinary premium for such M) Insuranc birds in or about the property without the Not to keep any pet animals or express written consent of the landlord. occurring N) Take reasonable precautions to avoid the incidence of frost damage our of during the term by leaving the central heating on or draining the water the system in the event of absence in the winter times. unoccupied for more O) Notify the landlord if he intends to leave the property then this shall amount than twenty-eight days. Ifit does so notify the landlord an arrangement for the purpose of clause 3 taps running and to be Not obstruct any pipe, baths, or sinks or leave responsible for any damage caused by overflow water caused by a breach of this provision. premises without the previous consent Not to alter or change the locks at the landlord at the the landlord and retum all keys to the property to the expiry determination o property R) tenant may a reasonable number of pictures in the provided that extreme care is taken and no dama is sustained and at the end of the term all hooks are left in place and if any marks appear and fade the surrounding area, will be treated as fair wear and tear and the tenant shall not be responsible for redecoration of the property. PROVISION FOR RE-ENTRY PROVIDED that if the rent or any installment or part thereof shall be in arrears for at least fourteen days after the same shall have become du (whether legally demanded or not), or if there shall be a breach of any of its obligations by the tenant and the tenant fails to remedy any such breach within 28 days of written notice thereof being sent to the address set out in the landlord may re-enter the property and immediately thereupon the lease shall absolutely determine without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the landlord TENANTS OPTION TO DETERMINE AND TERMINATION UPON DAMAGE Then in any of these cases the tenant shall have the right after the end of the term to proceed in the following manne Not less than 30 days written notice (inclusive of the date of service and the date of termination hereinafter referred to) shall be served upon the landlord Such specify the termination and at midnight upon the of termination this agreement shall determine absolutely b said date without prejudice to any claim by either party against the other tenant the landlord agree to the inclusion of the following clause the circumstances that the tenant ceases employment with his company or his residency status changes, then the notice period would be equal to a one
stance, this ted. In this month's notice and the contract could be terminat clause will cancel any other agreements Should the property become wholly or partially uninhabitable by reason of damage by fire any other risk normally insured against in the case of dwellings for more than days, and the landlord's insurance of the property has void by any act or default of the then, at any time after the expiration of be notice upon the landlord LANDLORD'S OBLIGATIONS The landlord agrees with the tenant the following assessments respect of the and indemnify the tenant against all taxes To pay A) B) That the tenant paying the rent and performing the obligations on the part of The tenant set out herein may quietly posses and enjoy the property during property. the term without any lawful interruption the Without prejudice to return any rent payments for any period while property is rendered wholly or partially uninhabitable by fire or any other risk normally insured against. landlord against fire To insure the property and any contents belonging to the imposed on To carry out the repairing obligations in relation to the property The landlord by law and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing More particularly to keep in repair the structure of the property and the installations contained at the property for the supply of gas, water and electrics. Also this will include other similar mechanical or electrical appliances provided that the landlord shall not be required to carry out any for which the liable by virtue of his duty to use the property a effects and fixtures, furniture of in a tenant-like manne the property have that all pipes, tanks and cisterns in or serving been adequately lagged to prevent damage by freezing weather. To maintain in good working order the burglar alarm system and outside lighting to the property. the property and all fixtures Immediately prior to the beginning of the term, that at the beginning of the will be cleaned such term the same are in a good state of cleanliness I) To provide the employment of a cleaner for common areas NOTICES TO THE TENANT The landlord is hereby notified that notices of a minimum of two months period must be served and other written communications must be sent to the tenant at the address OPTION TO RENEW If the tenant wishes to renew this agreement it shall be entitled to do so by serving upon the landlord written notice to that effect no later than three months before the expiry of the term The new term be one of a six months period again, or as shall be agreed, commencing on the day after the expiry of the term INVENTORY AND SCHEDULE OF CONDITION The landlord sha ave an and condition of the property ndependent inventory and shall provide a copy to the tenant prior to inventory

Witam serdecznie
To jest moja cała umowa z agencja
Jeśli konus by się chciało na nią zerknąć i powiedzieć czy mam się bać odsetek z dwóch lat itd to byłabym bardzo wdzięczna
Wiem ze to dużo ale nie mam się gdzie zwrócić o pomoc.
Dziekuje i pozdrawiam serdecznie.

wlasnie nie moge wkleic zdjecia i zrobilam scan.
bede probowac to poprawic. przepraszam i dziekuje za odpowiedz

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: Kreska11 29-07-2017 14:06 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Richmond

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2017-07-29 14:03:19 (7 lat temu)

Richmond

Kobieta

Z nami od: 06-02-2007

Rozumiem, ze to jakis kiepski skan, bo slowa sa pomieszane. Sugeruje zrobic zdjecie i wkleic, bo nie idzie tego przeczytac.

Dalas juz to wypowiedzenie, bo termin minal. Co prawda i tak nie ma to znaczenia, bo mozesz zwyczajnie nie podpisac nowej i wyprowadzic sie.

Nie widze tutaj nic o zadnym interest nigdzie w umowie.
Carpe diem.

Do góry stronyOffline

vlade

Post #10 Ocena: 0

2017-07-29 16:08:27 (7 lat temu)

vlade

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 01-04-2006

Richmond wiem ze wiesz wiele o przepisach ale autorka napisała że ma smsa w którym to oni mówią że wplacili to do DPS. Ja bym przynajmniej poszedł do cab cutizen advise bureau. Ja wygrałem kiedyś sprawę bo miałem SMS pozwalającego mi zmienić zamki jak miałem włamanie a właścicielka przy wyprowadzać starała się ugrać jak najwięcej dla siebie i mówiła że nigdy takiego czegoś nie było, plus inne kłamstwa na mój temat.

Ja bym normalnie się wyprowadził u zasiegnol porady prawnej. Oczywiście metoda jest zawsze ta sama wysłam jeden list, potem drugi pisząc że się do sądu odwołacie itd.
Ja to robiłem 12 lat temu więc aż tak procedury nie pamiętam ale logowalem to jakobsmall claim przez internet. Ty jesteś w trochę innej sytuacji ale ja bym nievpopuscil chociaż aby mieć record że była sprawa. To będziemy im się budowalo i kiedyś dostaną za swoje. Nie daj się zastraszyć bo oni na tym żerują że ludzie odpuszczają. Ale oczywiście nie przejmuj się tym wszystko powoli się wyjaśni.

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona 2 z 4 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ] - Skocz do strony

« poprzednia strona | następna strona » | ostatnia »

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe

Ogłoszenia

• Copyright © MojaWyspa.co.uk,
  • Tel: 020 3026 6918 Wlk. Brytania,
  • Tel: 0 32 73 90 600 Polska,