MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

OSZUŚCI MIESZKANIOWI ???

temat zamknięty | nowy temat | Regulamin

Livia1981

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:03:06 (8 lat temu)

Livia1981

Kobieta

Z nami od: 16-07-2015

Szanowni Forumowicze,

pewnie kilka osób już wie, że szukam mieszkania w Londynie. Dałam ogłoszenie, że poszukuję 2-3 sypialnie w mieszkaniu a najlepiej domu z ogrodem. Otrzymałam kilka odpowiedzi a wśród nich następującą:

Dear ...,

Thanks for the reply and the sincere interest you have in my flat. I spoke with my lawyer concerning your stay in my flat and we both agreed to have you in my flat as long as you will take good care of my flat as how it is. However, it is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view or reserve my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat because that's where i work with M. Gould (Scunthorpe) Ltd.

Some outside tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relative who are in London, also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by their employers.

Henceforth, my lawyer and i have decided to carry out a simple test on financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing. I would not ask you to send your bank statement. At least 1 month rent and security deposit which is £500 which is returnable at the end of a month stay in my flat, would be required from you to transfer through Western Union money transfer agent, you will transfer the deposit using your friend or family member's name as a sender and your name as a receiver to an Address in London and you can as well use my flat Address.

Once you have done the transfer. You'll get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer receipt and if you do not have scanner, you can as well write out the transfer details on the receipt as i will send it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your custody, after verification, then we can proceed for the reservation or viewing and you can easily pick up the money at the nearest Western Union outlet when you arrive to London and also, i will refund back to you the cost of transfer when we meet.

I will patiently looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest Regards
Mr/Mrs Jessica
+447024079502
jessicacole11@outlook.com

Podaję wszelkie dane do tego ogłoszenia, choć wiem że to na niewiele się zda. Według mnie zapodaje to problemem z tego wątku: http://www.mojawyspa.co.uk/forum/5/57264/Jak-oszukuja-Polacy-w-UK czy tylko się mylę?

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

Dwunasty

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:08:59 (8 lat temu)

Dwunasty

Konto usunięte

Przerabiane :
http://www.mojawyspa.co.uk/forum/47/35664/Przekrety-ostrzezenia

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&p=240623

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

AgentOrange

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:14:51 (8 lat temu)

AgentOrange

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 17-05-2015

"carry out a simple test on financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing"

Czyli będą chcieli przelew Western Union na nazwisko Twojego znajomego (jako potwierdzenie że masz środki -- bo niby tylko on może odebrać) zanim zobaczysz mieszkanie. Poproszą oczywiście o zdjęcie dowodu nadania na którym będzie kod pozwalający na odebranie pieniędzy w Nigerii albo innej czarnej dupie tego świata.

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

Livia1981

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:14:53 (8 lat temu)

Livia1981

Kobieta

No proszę, więc to stary numer. Że też ludzie dają się na to nabrać. Bo skoro to wciąż funkcjonuje przez tyle lat, to znaczy, że przynosi zyski.

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

Livia1981

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:22:01 (8 lat temu)

Livia1981

Kobieta

Odpowiedziałam, że nie chcę i nie będę płacić przed oglądaniem mieszkania. Ale również mogę przyjść na spotkanie ze swoim prawnikiem albo policją... cisza w odpowiedzi.

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

Livia1981

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:27:19 (8 lat temu)

Livia1981

Kobieta

Warto to gdzieś zgłaszać, czy już nie ma sensu?

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

AgentOrange

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2015-11-17 19:53:53 (8 lat temu)

AgentOrange

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 17-05-2015

Cytat:

2015-11-17 19:27:19, Livia1981 napisał(a):
Warto to gdzieś zgłaszać, czy już nie ma sensu?

Przecież oni siedzą daleko od UK.

Do góry stronyOffline

Temat zamknięty

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe

Ogłoszenia

• Copyright © MojaWyspa.co.uk,
  • Tel: 020 3026 6918 Wlk. Brytania,
  • Tel: 0 32 73 90 600 Polska,