MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Podroze na nowych warunkach - zwierzeta

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

karjo1

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2021-05-11 18:02:34 (3 lata temu)

karjo1

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 01-06-2008

Skopiowany skrot procedur ze stron rzadowych:

'You can no longer use a pet passport issued in Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) for travel to an EU country or Northern Ireland. You can still use a pet passport issued in an EU country or Northern Ireland.
When travelling to an EU country or Northern Ireland, your pet needs:
• a microchip
• a valid rabies vaccination
• an animal health certificate unless you have a pet passport issued in an EU country or Northern Ireland
• tapeworm treatment for dogs if you’re travelling directly to Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway or Malta

These requirements also apply to assistance dogs.

Check the rules of the country you’re travelling to for any additional restrictions or requirements before you travel.

Your pet will need a new animal health certificate for each trip to an EU country or Northern Ireland.
Your pet will not need a repeat rabies vaccination so long as it’s rabies vaccinations are up to date.
Your dog will need tapeworm treatment for each trip if you’re travelling directly to Finland, Ireland, Malta, Northern Ireland or Norway.

You need an animal health certificate for your dog, cat or ferret if you’re travelling from Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) to an EU country or Northern Ireland.
You do not need an animal health certificate if you have a pet passport issued in an EU country or Northern Ireland.
You must take your pet to your vet to get an animal health certificate. You need to do this no more than 10 days before you travel.
The certificate needs to be signed by an ‘official veterinarian’ (OV). Check your vet can issue animal health certificates. If they cannot, ask them to help you find an OV.

When you visit your vet, you’ll need to take proof of your pet’s:
• microchipping date
• vaccination history
Your pet’s animal health certificate will be valid after the date of issue for:
• 10 days for entry into the EU or Northern Ireland
• 4 months for onward travel within the EU
• 4 months for re-entry to Great Britain

Your pet’s vaccination record in their animal health certificate must show:
• your pet’s date of birth
• microchip number, date it was put in or read, and where it is on your pet’s body
• vaccination date
• vaccine manufacturer and product name
• vaccine batch number
• date the vaccination is valid until
• the vet’s signature and contact details
Your pet can be stopped from travelling if the details in their animal health certificate are in the wrong place.

A vet must treat your dog for tapeworm and record it in the animal health certificate if you’re travelling directly to:
• Finland
• Ireland
• Malta
• Northern Ireland
• Norway
The treatment must have been given no less than 24 hours and no more than 120 hours (5 days) before you arrive.
The treatment must:
• be approved for use in the country it’s being given in
• contain praziquantel or an equivalent proven to be effective against the Echinococcus multilocularis tapeworm.

Short trips
If you’re leaving Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) for a short trip to visit countries other than Finland, Ireland, Malta, Northern Ireland or Norway, you could have your dog treated by a vet before you go.
You must wait for 24 hours before re-entering Great Britain and return within 120 hours or you’ll need to get another treatment abroad.

Information your vet needs to record
Check the vet has put the following details in the ‘Echinococcus treatment’ section of your dog’s pet animal health certificate:
• the name and manufacturer of the product
• the date and time they treated your dog
• their stamp and signature

You can enter or return to Great Britain with your pet cat, dog or ferret if it:
• has been microchipped
• has a pet passport or health certificate
• has been vaccinated against rabies - it will also need a blood test if you’re travelling from an country that is not ‘listed’

Dogs must also usually have a tapeworm treatment.

Your pet may be put into quarantine for up to 4 months if you do not follow these rules - or refused entry if you travelled by sea. You’re responsible for any fees or charges.

You’ll need one of the following documents to enter Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) with a pet:
• a pet passport, if you’re travelling from a ‘Part 1’ listed country, or if it was issued in Great Britain before 1 January 2021
• an Animal Health Certificate (AHC) issued in Great Britain – valid up to 4 months after it was issued
• a Great Britain pet health certificate, if you’re travelling from a ‘Part 2’ or ‘not listed’ country, or a ‘Part 1’ country that does not issue pet passports

Your pet will not need this documentation if it’s entering Great Britain from:
• Northern Ireland
• the Channel Islands
• the Isle of Man

You must bring originals of all your pet’s documents, not photocopies.

Getting a pet passport
Pet passports list the different treatments your pet has had.
You can get a pet passport from a vet authorised to issue them in Part 1 listed countries. If your vet does not issue pet passports, ask them for the nearest one that does or contact the Animal and Plant Health Agency.

When you get a pet passport you’ll need to take:
• your pet
• your pet’s identity and vaccination records
• rabies blood test results, if your pet needs them

The passport is only valid if you meet the entry requirements.
You should travel with previous pet passports in some cases, for example if your pet has had a blood test. Ask your vet if you think this applies to your pet.

Only vets in EU countries can enter rabies vaccination details into an EU pet passport. Any vet in any country can put tapeworm treatment details into a passport.

You’ll need to get a new pet passport when all the treatment spaces are full.

Before you travel
Check that the vet has filled in the following sections in the pet passport:
• details of ownership - you must sign section I if your pet passport was issued on or after 29 December 2014
• description of animal
• marking or identification of animal
• vaccination against rabies
• rabies blood test (if needed)
• details of the vet issuing the passport (for passports issued from 29 December 2014)
• your dog’s tapeworm treatment (if needed)

Getting a Great Britain pet health certificate.

You can ask your vet to complete a Great Britain pet health certificate.
Your pet must arrive in Great Britain within 10 days of the pet health certificate being issued.

Pet passports issued from 29 December 2014
The vet only needs to fill in the ‘valid from’ date for the first vaccination (or revaccination if you missed a booster).
If the rabies vaccination record is a sticker, it must be covered by a laminated strip (included with the pet passport).
A vet must treat your dog for tapeworm and record it in the pet passport or health certificate every time you want to bring it to Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland).
The treatment must have been given no less than 24 hours and no more than 120 hours (5 days) before you enter Great Britain. Your dog can be refused entry or put into quarantine if you do not follow this rule.

You do not need to treat your dog for tapeworm if you’re coming directly to Great Britain from Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Malta or Norway.
The treatment must:
• be approved for use in the country it’s being given in
• contain praziquantel or an equivalent proven to be effective against the Echinococcus multilocularis tapeworm

Information your vet needs to record
Check the vet has put the following details in the ‘Echinococcus treatment’ section of your dog’s pet passport or health certificate:
• the name and manufacturer of the product
• the date and time they treated your dog
• their stamp and signature

You can only use certain travel routes and companies to enter Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland).'

Wyjazd z UK

Przyjazd do UK

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

karjo1

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2021-05-11 18:03:55 (3 lata temu)

karjo1

Mężczyzna

‘Part 1’ listed countries
Great Britain accepts pet passports or a Great Britain pet health certificate from the following countries (known as Part 1 listed countries):

EU countries
Andorra
Azores and Madeira
Canary Islands
French Guiana
Gibraltar
Greenland and the Faroe Islands
Guadeloupe
Iceland
Liechtenstein
Martinique
Mayotte (French territory)
Monaco
Norway
Réunion (French territory)
Saint Barthélemy (French Territory)
San Marino
Saint Martin (French part of the island - French territory)
Switzerland
Vatican City State'

Jesli komus potrzebna wersja polska, prosze o priv.

Do góry stronyOffline

Richmond

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2021-05-11 19:04:36 (3 lata temu)

Richmond

Kobieta

Z nami od: 06-02-2007

Moj Lolek ma francuski paszport, ale watpie, zeby gdzies podrozowal :-)
Carpe diem.

Do góry stronyOffline

ZacznijOdSiebie

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2021-05-12 13:55:22 (3 lata temu)

ZacznijOdSiebie_

Mężczyzna

Konto zablokowane

Z nami od: 22-03-2021

No to lecimy do Szwajcarii ,potem do Polski , potem , spowrotem do Zurichu (żeby było wiarygodnie) na jedną noc i potem UKEJ i nie ma kwarantanny. :D

Do góry stronyOffline

jolantina

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2021-05-13 18:10:45 (3 lata temu)

jolantina

Kobieta

Z nami od: 17-11-2008

Dzeki Kajro za post*THUMBS UP*

Do góry stronyOffline

karjo1

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2021-06-04 13:59:45 (3 lata temu)

karjo1

Mężczyzna

Koszt certyfikatu zdrowia to £100 - 150 za kazde zwierzatko, czesc wetow do tego dolicza koszt wizyty.

Do góry stronyOffline

akrobatka

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2021-06-27 07:47:13 (3 lata temu)

akrobatka

Kobieta

Z nami od: 20-10-2014

My mamy Polski psi paszport, ale czytam i już siwieje od tego. Na przykład napisali

"Only vets in EU countries can enter rabies vaccination details into an EU pet passport."

My szczepilismy psa specjalnie kilka miesięcy temu. W Anglii i wet wpisal to do paszportu wydanego w PL... Anglia przecież nie jest już krajem UE 😵

Do góry stronyOffline

karjo1

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2021-06-27 20:48:25 (3 lata temu)

karjo1

Mężczyzna

Teoretycznie, jako rezydenci UK, obowiazuja zasady wjazdu dla UK, czyli swiadectwo zdrowia.

Na Twoim miejscu wyslalabym emaile do Defra, do linii promowych i pogranicznikow holenderskich i do polskich sluzb z prosba o interpretacje sytuacji.
I w razie czego posilkowalabym sie wydrukiem odpowiedzi oficjeli.

Powodzenia w wyjezdzie i daj znac, jak wyjdzie w praktyce, prosze.

Do góry stronyOffline

akrobatka

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2021-06-28 17:42:15 (3 lata temu)

akrobatka

Kobieta

Z nami od: 20-10-2014

Dzięki Karjo, właśnie miałam zamiar na początek napisać do linii promowych, ale dobrze sugerujesz, żeby dodatkowo do służb napisać. Będziemy jechać pod koniec sierpnia, ale wolę się upewnić, że wszystko mam załatwione zawczasu. Opiszę jak już będziemy po. Póki co wszystko się zmienia co chwilę.

Do góry stronyOffline

Richmond

Post #10 Ocena: 0

2021-09-12 11:07:30 (3 lata temu)

Richmond

Kobieta

Z nami od: 06-02-2007

Cytat:

2021-09-11 23:48:57, kiedys-tu-bylem napisał(a):
Wydaje mi sie ze pisze w temacie ale jezeli nie to prosze mnie poprawic.Chcialbym sie tylko podzielic doswiadczeniem z tych wakacji dotyczacym przewozu psow.Podejrzewam ze wszyscy odpowiedzialni i nie lubiacy niepotrzebnych stresow wlasciciele psow bardzo dokladnie sprawdzaja warunki opuszczenia i powrotu do UK chcac pdrozowac wraz ze swoim pupilem.Jest juz po wakacjach ale mam nadzieje ze pomoge tym wpisem chocby jednej rodzinie ktora bedzie wyjezdzac ze swoim pupilem.Prosze nie wierzyc ze zaswiadczenie za ktore placimy £okolo300 zalatwia sprawe na 4 miesiace i bez problemu wracamy do UK bez problemu.Wbrew temu co mowia weterynarze i strony web powrot nasz i wielu innych osob wygladal tak ze musielismy jechac we Francji na odrobaczenie psa(£60)i odczekac w hotelu 24h po odrobaczeniu(£100)aby moc przekroczyc granice(oczywiscie w tym czasie niektorym osobom skonczyla sie waznosc testow lub powinni byc juz dawno w pracy).Powiem tylko tyle ze BREXIT TO BURDEL I OGOLNY HAOS.Macie pytania w temacie piszcie a chetnie pomoge.Pozdrawiam wszystkich ktorzy pamietaja Wiedza:-]

Cytat:

2021-09-12 07:51:49, kinga77 napisał(a):
Dzieki za info,ale czy za ten nieszczesny certyfikat nie placi sie £180?A psa odrobacza sie w Polsce badz innym kraju z ktorego sie wraca do UK do 48 przed powrotem,bo przeciwnym razie pies idzie na kwarantanne? Z Twojego opisu wynika ,ze teraz juz tego nie uwzgledniaja,czy nie odrobaczyles psa wczesniej?

Cytat:

2021-09-12 07:52:39, karjo1 napisał(a):
Dobrze, ze sie udalo jakos wrocic ze zwierzakiem.

Co do odrobaczania, w procedurach jest wskazane co do psow:
,A vet must treat your dog for tapeworm and record it in the pet passport or health certificate every time you want to bring it to Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland).

The treatment must have been given no less than 24 hours and no more than 120 hours (5 days) before you enter Great Britain. Your dog can be refused entry or put into quarantine if you do not follow this rule.

You do not need to treat your dog for tapeworm if you’re coming directly to Great Britain from Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Malta or Norway.

The treatment must:
-be approved for use in the country it’s being given in
-contain praziquantel or an equivalent proven to be effective against the Echinococcus multilocularis tapeworm'

DEFRA podroze

Jedynie dokument swiadectwa zdrowia wystarczy na 4 m-ce wyjazdu i powrotu do UK.
Odrobaczenie trzeba zrobic i mozna zrobic w kraju pobytu wakacyjnego.
Calosc procedury jest w watku:
topik

Cytat:

2021-09-12 09:50:15, violettaphotography napisał(a):
Cytat:

2021-09-11 23:48:57, kiedys-tu-bylem napisał(a):
Wydaje mi sie ze pisze w temacie ale jezeli nie to prosze mnie poprawic.Chcialbym sie tylko podzielic doswiadczeniem z tych wakacji dotyczacym przewozu psow.Podejrzewam ze wszyscy odpowiedzialni i nie lubiacy niepotrzebnych stresow wlasciciele psow bardzo dokladnie sprawdzaja warunki opuszczenia i powrotu do UK chcac pdrozowac wraz ze swoim pupilem.Jest juz po wakacjach ale mam nadzieje ze pomoge tym wpisem chocby jednej rodzinie ktora bedzie wyjezdzac ze swoim pupilem.Prosze nie wierzyc ze zaswiadczenie za ktore placimy £okolo300 zalatwia sprawe na 4 miesiace i bez problemu wracamy do UK bez problemu.Wbrew temu co mowia weterynarze i strony web powrot nasz i wielu innych osob wygladal tak ze musielismy jechac we Francji na odrobaczenie psa(£60)i odczekac w hotelu 24h po odrobaczeniu(£100)aby moc przekroczyc granice(oczywiscie w tym czasie niektorym osobom skonczyla sie waznosc testow lub powinni byc juz dawno w pracy).Powiem tylko tyle ze BREXIT TO BURDEL I OGOLNY HAOS.Macie pytania w temacie piszcie a chetnie pomoge.Pozdrawiam wszystkich ktorzy pamietaja Wiedza:-]

Przegapiles tak wazna rzecz jak odrobaczenie przed wjazdem do UK a chcesz sluzyc pomoca innym?
AHC kosztuje £180, sprawdz rachunek za co Ci jeszcze naliczyli.

Carpe diem.

Do góry stronyOffline

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe

Ogłoszenia

• Copyright © MojaWyspa.co.uk,
  • Tel: 020 3026 6918 Wlk. Brytania,
  • Tel: 0 32 73 90 600 Polska,