MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2010-02-27 12:16:46 (14 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

marcinb

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2010-02-27 16:33:36 (14 lat temu)

marcinb

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 20-05-2006

Nie taki zly twoj angielski. Do poprawiania niewiele ale za to do nauki mnie zmusilas jak nikt od matury :-D

Ponizej drobne poprawki do pierwszej czesci:
-------------
to oznacza ze tekst mozna/powinno sie wyrzucic
to natomiast ze ten tekst mozna/nalezaloby uzyc
/ten oraz taki/i taki a takze ten tutaj/ znaczaj ze mozna podane zwroty uzyc zamiennie.
to natomiast oznacza, ze zwrot w nawiasie (brzmi nieco lepiej) ale zmieniac nie trzeba.

Nie watpie tez ze i ja popelnilem bledy, jesli takowe wpadna w oko to prosze o informacje ;-)
--------------

Dear Mr Geoff Harris,

Highway Incident Claim ECC11125
Total cost of claim: £781.90

I would like to make lodge a claim towards for a refund for the costs of repairing damages caused to my car that occurred as a result of an incident that happened on 18.02.2010. On that day, approximately at 7.30 pm the car I was driving ran into collided with a large pothole on A133 on Frating Hill, whilst approaching Frating from Elmsted Market, just before the junction with Church Road. There was no warning sign of any kind about the damage to the surface of the road produced either by wear or weathering.
I have enclosed pictures of the pothole in question with reference towards its depth and location. I estimate the size of this hole to be approx. 80 cm in length/long, 40 cm in width/wide and 6-8 cm in depth/deep.
Please be aware that at the moment the pictures were taken – the pothole was filled up with rain water. The hole is not visible(cannot be seen) from the distance, as it is located at/in the bend in the road. Since/as I am have been a main a driver of the car for five years and thus I am obliged by the law I have adhered to paying pay the road tax which, I presume, should be used for maintaining roads.to as I assume would be paying toward the maintenance of the roads.
I can understand that there is a lot of road are numerous roads to maintain, howeveralthough, having considered considering recent weather wet precipitation spell I would expect that all main roads with a 60mph speed limit of 60 mph or more higher are to be checked more often and thoroughly.
I would also like to add/mention that after I had having informed Highway Maintenance and the Local Council about/of the presence of this (very) pothole, I realised that it was repaired very shortly(quickly) which indicates that it has been was considered a serious threat to the traffic safety highly dangerous and therefore was treated looked after/taken care of with high priority.
I would like to express my disappointment that it has had not been spotted/noticed earlier/sooner and consider it as neglect negligence on the part of from Highway Maintenance
Wyobraźnia jest ważniejsza od wiedzy, ponieważ wiedza jest ograniczona - Albert Einstein

Do góry stronyOffline

Numer SkypeNumer gadu-gadu

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2010-02-27 17:54:18 (14 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe