MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Rejestracja polskiego auta w Wielkiej Brytani ?

następna strona » | ostatnia »

Strona 1 z 2 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 ] - Skocz do strony

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

matynpl

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2008-01-23 21:46 (16 lat temu)

matynpl

Z nami od: 18-01-2008

Chciałbym zarejestrowac polskie auto w Angli ale jest mi potrzebne jakies europejskie zaswiadczenie mojej marki Renault,czy ktos wie gdzie to mozna załatwic ?Dokładnie to sie nazywa (The Orginał Europen Certificate of Conformity)...

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: matynpl 23-01-2008 22:35 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

stokesay

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2008-01-23 22:25 (16 lat temu)

stokesay

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 30-05-2007

Osobiscie uwazam ze lepiej go sprzedac w Polsce i kupic podobny model angielski. O wiele mniej zachodu, szczegolnie z przegladem. Auto nie przejdzie ci MOT bez chociazby mil na zegarach, wiec juz cie czeka zabawa z deska etc. Wracajac do Twojego pytania prawdopodobnie chodzi o Mutual Recognition Process
Wielu guru mówi, żeby unikać złego towarzystwa, póki się nie jest Mistrzem

Do góry stronyOffline

E-mailStrona WWWNumer gadu-gadu

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2008-01-24 07:21 (16 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

_Danio_

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2008-01-24 12:24 (16 lat temu)

_Danio_

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 09-01-2008

Cytat:

2008-01-23 21:46, matynpl napisał(a):
Dokładnie to sie nazywa (The Orginał Europen Certificate of Conformity)...

Poczytaj troszke o tym:
I have a right hand drive vehicle that does not have a Certificate of Conformity, what should I do?

You should contact the manufacturer to see if it is possible to obtain a European Certificate of Conformity (CoC), or, depending on the age and vehicle category, a PMAC number or TAC approval certificate.
o
If you are unable to obtain either of these documents, please contact VOSA and ask about the Single Vehicle Approval (SVA) scheme. Enquiries about SVA can be made on the following number: 0870 60 60 440
o
If you are able to obtain a TAC certificate or duplicate CoC - and the vehicle is full UK specification (this will be confirmed on the CoC), check with DVLA that they can accept the document.
o
If you receive a PMAC number, please phone VCA on 0117 952 4191 to discuss the paperwork requirements and payment required to obtain a duplicate sub-mac certificate.

What are the most common problems I am likely to encounter when trying to import a vehicle?

If your vehicle is left hand drive, it will need to be modified for use in the UK since we drive on the other side of the road to the Continent. This is likely to include; changing the headlamps for ones designed for use in Great Britain, the fitting of a rear fog lamp on the off-side (right hand side) of the vehicle, modification of the speedometer with a new face to include miles-per-hour markings. For vehicles from North America the lighting will need some modifications since different coloured lights to Europe are often used. If the vehicle is less than 10 years old, then the above modifications will need to be performed either as part of the Mutual Recognition process (see above) or before the vehicle undergoes SVA testing (see below), as applicable. If the vehicle is more than 10 years old the modifications are needed before the vehicle undergoes the MOT.

Where can I find information on importing a vehicle into Great Britain and registering it?

Essential information is contained on the Direct.gov.uk/Motoring website as follows: http://www.direct.gov.uk/Motoring/BuyingAndSellingAVehicle/ImportingAndExportingAVehicle/fs/en

For further detailed information, see the DfT website for booklets on How to Import a Vehicle into Great Britain (PI5) and the Single Vehicle Approval scheme (SVA), these are available at the following link: http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roads/vehicles/vssafety/importsapproval/

I wish to import my car into the UK, however it does not have a catalytic converter and cannot be fitted with one. Am I likely to encounter problems when trying to register it in the UK?

If the car has not been built to British or European standards, and it is less than 10 years old, it must be submitted for the Single Vehicle Approval (SVA) test run by the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency
(VOSA). Further information about this scheme is available using this link:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/BuyingAndSellingAVehicle/ImportingAndExportingAVehicle/DG_4022105

Where can I obtain a Customs/VAT form?

Unfortunately, VCA cannot provide you with one. Try your local Customs and Excise number, in your local directory or visit their web site at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/.

Will my imported vehicle need Single Vehicle Approval (SVA)?

* If you have a valid European Certificate of Conformity from the manufacturer, or other type approval Certificate, then SVA is not needed. Likewise if a car or light truck is over 10 years old it will not need an SVA, since an MOT certificate is sufficient to register the vehicle. If you cannot obtain a Certificate of Conformity from the manufacturer, as is generally the case when importing a vehicle from anywhere outside the European Community such as Japan, and the vehicle is younger than 10 years old, then yes you will need SVA. The Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA) will perform the SVA inspection and can be consulted if you require more details of what is inspected. The following link will provide more information on SVA:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/BuyingAndSellingAVehicle/ImportingAndExportingAVehicle/DG_4022105

Where can I find a type approval certificate/Certificate Of Conformity?

If one is available for your vehicle, it is the manufacturer who will supply this. The Government does not hold copies. Contact the UK importer or agent of the manufacturer if he is based overseas. The address should be available on the internet. If the manufacturer cannot supply a certificate they may be able to provide a 'Commission Notice' letter in which case an application can be made to the VCA for "Mutual Recognition" (note however that this only applies to vehicles previously registered in another EC member state). If neither can be obtained then you will need Single Vehicle Approval (SVA) from VOSA (see above).
Please note that "Mutual Recognition" only applies to vehicles being brought into the UK. VCA are not able to provide assistance in registration of vehicles outside of the UK.

Where can I find information on importing left hand drive vehicles?

If you have a type approval certificate/a Certificate of Conformity for the vehicle or your car is currently registered in another EU Member State, contact VCA as follows:

1 The Eastgate Office Centre
Eastgate Road
Bristol
BS5 6XX
Tel: 0117 9524191
Fax: 0117 9524144

Zródlo

Osobiscie uwazam - tak jak poprzednicy - abys sprzedal w PL te auto i kupil tutaj "brytyjskie".

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona WWW

sylwia_25

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2008-01-24 18:17 (16 lat temu)

sylwia_25

Kobieta

Z nami od: 17-08-2007

:-o Co w tym tak strasznego zeby jezdzisz brytyjskim samochodzikiem???Ja baba i sie naumialam;)Dla mnie jest to szczerze zenujace jak widze samochod na polskich tablicach, wybaczcie, wiem ze nie powinnam, ale to prawda. I wogole jakie koszty targania samochodu tutaj no i jego kondycja pada po takiej wycieczce. :-?
To nie jest skamplikowane,ale za to niebezpieczne jezdzic polskim autkiem po UK...:-]
Pozdrawiam i odwagi!!!
Take a walk in my shoes before you judge me :))

Do góry stronyOffline

E-mailNumer SkypeNumer gadu-gadu

bloby00

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2008-01-24 18:34 (16 lat temu)

bloby00

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 23-01-2008

Cytat:

2008-01-24 18:17, sylwia_25 napisał(a):
Dla mnie jest to szczerze zenujace jak widze samochod na polskich tablicach...

Jak nie wiesz o co chodzi, to chodzi o...? oczywiscie kase! Ubezpieczenie w PL jest tansze, nie trzeba robic MOT-u ani kupowac podatku. Dodatkowo omijaja cie niektore kary... itp

No, ale trzeba pamietac o tescie technicznym w PL, zielonej karcie, tym, ze samochod trzeba legalnie przerejestrowac po pewnym czasie (zwlaszcza jak policja cie juz namierzyla), ze parkingowi od razu biora klampy oraz ostatnio popularne, nie kazdy lubi Polakow emigrantow. Polskie blachy czy znaczki z PL daja okazje do wyladowania swojej agresji - pamietajcie o tym.

Do góry stronyOffline

winni77

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2008-03-06 15:21:15 (16 lat temu)

winni77

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 04-10-2005

Cytat:

2008-01-24 18:17, sylwia_25 napisał(a):
I wogole jakie koszty targania samochodu tutaj no i jego kondycja pada po takiej wycieczce. :-?
Nie chce myslec czym Ty jezdzisz, skoro uwazasz, ze dla auta 1,5k km to duzo :-P
Death does not separate people, but lack of love.

Do góry stronyOffline

poszukiwacz7

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2008-04-28 17:11:02 (16 lat temu)

poszukiwacz7

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 09-04-2008

Witam.

Pozwalam sobie odświeżyć nieco wątek bo też mam zamiar przerejestrować swój pojazd i szukam rady jak to zrobić.
Tak wiem, że były już takie tematy, ale mój samochód ma ponad 10 lat (dokładnie 28:-D ) i wiem, że w takim przypadku obowiązuje jednak inna procedura.. Czy ktoś wie jak konkretnie wygląda ten proces?

Pozdrawiam
P7

Do góry stronyOffline

krunschwitz

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2008-04-28 18:29:52 (16 lat temu)

krunschwitz

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 21-05-2006

Co to za 28-mio letnia fura:-o:-o?
Życie jest krótkie. Praca jest dla tych, którzy nigdy życia nie zrozumieją. Bezczynność nie poniża człowieka. Kto umie patrzeć dobrze, ten ją odróżnia od lenistwa.

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona WWW

Post #10 Ocena: 0

2008-04-28 18:48:34 (16 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona 1 z 2 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 ] - Skocz do strony

następna strona » | ostatnia »