MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Kto pomoze poprawic byki w mym angielskim...

następna strona » | ostatnia »

Strona 1 z 3 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 ] - Skocz do strony

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 18:49:42 (14 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:09:49 (14 lat temu)

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

ChrisCov

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:27:47 (14 lat temu)

ChrisCov

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 18-12-2008

To ja też poprawię jak mogę ;-)
Cytat:
Jamie’s Oliver campaign

Jamie Oliver's campaign
Cytat:
I believe that kids menus should be simple, but imaginative and creative in order to appeal to the youngest child.

Nie wiem czy przed "but" powinien być przecinek. Mam poważne wątpliwości, bo to nie język polski. Oczekuję na opinie innych.
Cytat:
In my restaurants I always had a “Kiddies menu” full of favorite children's dishes but prepared in healthy way using fresh ingredients.

"In a healthy way" daje 5 mln wyników na google, podczas gdy przy opuszczonym "a" 169000. Wniosek jest prosty ;-)
A tak przy okazji, BarbieGirl zna się na rzeczy.
A very unrealistic man who thinks his ass is like wine - the older the better

Do góry stronyOffline

Numer gadu-gadu

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:38:22 (14 lat temu)

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

ChrisCov

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:38:59 (14 lat temu)

ChrisCov

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 18-12-2008

Jeszcze pewna wątpliwość...
Cytat:
In my restaurants I always had a “Kiddies menu” full of favorite children's dishes but prepared in healthy way using fresh ingredients.

Ja bym tu dał czas Simple Perfect, czyli "I've always had...".
E, nawet w tym zdaniu przeoczylem błędzik ;-)
Powinno być "favourite", bo bez "u" to Yankee ;-)

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: ChrisCov 22-01-2010 20:44 ]

A very unrealistic man who thinks his ass is like wine - the older the better

Do góry stronyOffline

Numer gadu-gadu

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:40:36 (14 lat temu)

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Adacymru

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:45:41 (14 lat temu)

Adacymru

Konto usunięte

Cytat:
I am familiar with all aspects of running kitchen as well as participating in the success of the business.

....as well as factors contributing to the success of the business.
Ada

Do góry stronyOffline

marcinb

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:50:28 (14 lat temu)

marcinb

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 20-05-2006

Poprawilem i usprawnilem, dodalem wiecej przymiotnikow i zwrotow urozmaicajacych wypowiedz. Jako Szef Kuchni z Pasja mozesz byc troche bardziej wylewny, w koncu chodzi zeby pokazac ze lubisz prace w Cateringu.

I have been working in the Catering and Hospitality Industry for over 12 years. For the last few years I have worked in the capacity of a senior manager for various restaurants and pubs. I am well familiar with all the aspects of running a successful restaurant.

At the moment, I am looking for a new direction and goals in my carrier. I would like to become a teacher and work with young people studying Catering and Hospitality. To achieve the above I am looking for a job away from restaurant and busy life of a head chef in order to find time for education and sharing my passion with others.

I must add that as a chef I am very passionate about variety of different cuisines. In my work I always use fresh ingredients of the best possible quality, provided by local suppliers. I have no intensions of using semi-finished products and I always prepare my food from the basics.
My menus are full of healthy, seasonal dishes. Some time ago I was a big supporter for Jamie Oliver’s Campaign for Healthy School Lunches. I deeply and strongly believe that all children should eat well balanced and prepared meals, plenty of vegetables and fruits and with no artificial preservatives whatsoever.
In all the restaurants I worked for, I always had special “Kiddies menu” full of children’s favourite dishes although prepared in a very healthy way and only fresh ingredients were used. I am absolutely certain that menu for the kids should be simple yet imaginative and creative in order to appeal to and attract the youngest. Even though I have not got my own children, I am used to be around them through my family and friends. Talking of which, I would like to add that my partner works as a lunch time supervisor in a local school as well as a child support worker in children respite care and often shares her experience with me and educates me in all the aspects of working with children.

I have exceptional interpersonal, leadership and organisational skills. I also present very positive attitude and good work ethic. I am a funny, friendly and outgoing person and most importantly, I genuinely enjoy working in catering.

Prosze swobodnie poprawniac bledy i upiekszac powzyszy list.

;-)
Wyobraźnia jest ważniejsza od wiedzy, ponieważ wiedza jest ograniczona - Albert Einstein

Do góry stronyOffline

Numer SkypeNumer gadu-gadu

marcinb

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:51:41 (14 lat temu)

marcinb

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 20-05-2006

zasadniczo piszac similar miales na mysli chyba familiar?
Wyobraźnia jest ważniejsza od wiedzy, ponieważ wiedza jest ograniczona - Albert Einstein

Do góry stronyOffline

Numer SkypeNumer gadu-gadu

Post #10 Ocena: 0

2010-01-22 20:55:05 (14 lat temu)

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona 1 z 3 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 ] - Skocz do strony

następna strona » | ostatnia »