MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Co Cie dzis.... rozbawilo?

« poprzednia strona | następna strona » | ostatnia »

Strona 866 z 1297 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 ... 865 | 866 | 867 ... 1295 | 1296 | 1297 ] - Skocz do strony

Str 866 z 1297

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

SweetLiar

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 13:35:53 (5 lat temu)

SweetLiar

Kobieta

Z nami od: 05-02-2015

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: SweetLiar 08-10-2019 13:41 ]

Tyle rzeczy kończy się tak niespodziewanie: pieniądze, urlop, młodość i sól.

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

SweetLiar

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 18:30:58 (5 lat temu)

SweetLiar

Kobieta

Dla tych co nie pamiętają ”lepszych czasów” :-]

Obrazek

Do góry stronyOffline

EFKAKONEFKA33

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 21:53:36 (5 lat temu)

EFKAKONEFKA33

Konto usunięte

Obrazek
Na ścianie jej sypialni widać krzyż lecz ona i tak skończy potępiona, bowiem jakiś zniewalający obraz nocą zapłonął w jej myślach i pomiędzy jej udami złamany bólem człowiek.

Do góry stronyOffline

vlade

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 21:56:59 (5 lat temu)

vlade

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 01-04-2006

Cytat:

2019-10-08 18:30:58, SweetLiar napisał(a):

Obrazek

Albo widmo dla tych co na siłę chcą brexitu bez umowy.

Do góry stronyOffline

SweetLiar

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 22:31:32 (5 lat temu)

SweetLiar

Kobieta

Cytat:

2019-10-08 21:56:59, vlade napisał(a):
Cytat:

2019-10-08 18:30:58, SweetLiar napisał(a):

Obrazek

Albo widmo dla tych co na siłę chcą brexitu bez umowy.

Okazuje się, że nie takie znowu widmo How communism prepared me for a no-deal Brexit :-]

Edit: link nie działa jak powinien wklejam tekst. Zabawna lektura

If Brexit was designed to keep eastern Europeans at bay, its biggest irony is that Britain’s Poles are best placed to deal with it. Hardened by growing up behind the Iron Curtain, we have plenty of handy life hacks. Communism may be long gone, our skills may be somewhat rusty, but we haven’t forgotten the empty shelves in shops, the long queues, the lack of toilet paper and the joy when our parents brought home oranges for Christmas. So, here are some useful tips.

Under communism, toilet paper was a luxury product — as perhaps it will be again. Things were different back then, there were none of the colourful, velvety brands adorned with puppies and butterflies. It was rough and recycled; we called it sandpaper. I almost preferred the alternative, which was to use newspapers; somehow, we never ran out of newsprint. The key is to roll and rub the newspaper in your hands, until it is soft enough to do the job. Try it. Depending on the paper at hand, it might be a more satisfactory process than you think. As to canned goods — there’s certainly no harm in getting some in, but you’ll eventually need fresh food as well. I would recommend finding a reliable source of potatoes, onions and cabbage. They all last a while and are full of vitamins — great for preventing scurvy, which, as it turns out, has been on the rise in the UK among millennials, who apparently eat badly. A diet rich in cabbage has saved many a sailor. In eastern Europe, we have plenty of mouth-watering cabbage-based recipes. The prospect of medicine shortages might seem somewhat worrying, but ultimately you can cure most things with garlic and chamomile. For a sore throat, most Poles remember making onion syrup. You just cut the onion into little cubes, add loads of sugar and wait until it dissolves. Warm beer mixed with an egg yolk can heal a good deal, too. But chamomile is the most useful cure and is available in most meadows. It eases insomnia, reduces anxiety, strengthens the immune system, soothes eye infections and lowers blood sugar. For more information, just ask at your nearest Polish shop, assuming it is still open. Everyone is worried about truck queues at the border. But if produce becomes scarce, there will be queues everywhere. I remember my family queueing in the middle of the night to buy milk in the morning, just in case there was a delivery. Often there wasn’t. It was like waiting for Godot. Brits take pride in their queueing prowess, but in a no-deal scenario they will need to up their game. You need to be shrewd: see every queue as an opportunity. If you spot one, join it immediately, even if you don’t know what it’s for. If in doubt ask others. Strike up a conversation — they won’t know what’s going on either, but you will soon discover that queues are where you make friends, the new centre of social life. You’ll find yourself queueing outside, rain or shine. It won’t be that different from drinking outside a pub — except without the prosecco or Belgian beer. Entrepreneurial migrants will soon enough seize the opportunity to sell you alcohol while you wait. If you get tired, you can trade your space in the queue for a pint. This is just a taste of what’s possible. Your eastern European neighbours are bursting with great ideas. So, don’t be shy, talk to your Polish friends. We’re here to help.
:-]

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: SweetLiar 08-10-2019 22:39 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Misia13

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2019-10-08 23:25:15 (5 lat temu)

Misia13

Konto usunięte

Hehe... a w kolejce trzeba bylo stac od 4 rano.. I nie wiadomo co bedzie.. a kartki pamietacie?
W Angli tez mieli "ration books" zaraz po wojnie.

Do góry stronyOffline

SweetLiar

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2019-10-10 12:03:49 (5 lat temu)

SweetLiar

Kobieta

Obrazek

Do góry stronyOffline

EFKAKONEFKA33

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2019-10-10 17:23:05 (5 lat temu)

EFKAKONEFKA33

Konto usunięte

Ogłoszenia drobne

Obrazek
Na ścianie jej sypialni widać krzyż lecz ona i tak skończy potępiona, bowiem jakiś zniewalający obraz nocą zapłonął w jej myślach i pomiędzy jej udami złamany bólem człowiek.

Do góry stronyOffline

violettaphotogr

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2019-10-10 18:52:27 (5 lat temu)

violettaphotography

Kobieta

Z nami od: 21-01-2014

"To pewnie zalezy od tego na co jestes chora?"
Odp:
"Przede wszystkim na kręgosłup i nogi"

*ROFL*
#Violujemy

Do góry stronyOffline

EFKAKONEFKA33

Post #10 Ocena: 0

2019-10-10 20:29:14 (5 lat temu)

EFKAKONEFKA33

Konto usunięte

Obrazek

Do góry stronyOffline

Strona 866 z 1297 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 ... 865 | 866 | 867 ... 1295 | 1296 | 1297 ] - Skocz do strony

« poprzednia strona | następna strona » | ostatnia »

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe

Ogłoszenia

• Copyright © MojaWyspa.co.uk,
  • Tel: 020 3026 6918 Wlk. Brytania,
  • Tel: 0 32 73 90 600 Polska,