MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Brak ubezpieczenia na samochod

« poprzednia strona | następna strona » | ostatnia »

Strona 3 z 6 - [ przejdź do strony: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ] - Skocz do strony

Str 3 z 6

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

shadow01

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 01:07:59 (11 lat temu)

shadow01

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 06-09-2010

Adacymaru? wredny napisal w poscie co innego ^^ ze moze stac ale na prv property...

Do góry stronyOffline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

Numer gadu-gadu

radzik77

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 09:05:44 (11 lat temu)

radzik77

Konto usunięte

Ada ma racje. Prawo sie zmienilo ale czesc spoleczenstwa zyje wg starych zasad i z roznych powodow nie przyjmuje do wiadomosci, ze prawo zmienia sie od czasu do czasu :-]

Jednak zamiast sie spierac ze kolega to powiedzial tak, a tamten to wcale nie ma i nic mu sie zlego nie dzieje, proponowalbym poszukac i dowiedziec sie jak jest naprawde. Dla wlasnego dobra. Brak ubezpieczenia to criminal offence i bedzie pojawialo sie przy CRB lub bedziemy musieli zglaszac to w wielu aplikacjach, np. o prace, o naturalizacje.

Artykul znaleziony w ciagu kilku sekund w google:

Cyt.
www.money.co.uk/article/1006498-new-compulsory-car-insurance-laws-how-to-stay-legal.htm

New Compulsory Car Insurance Laws: How to Stay Legal
by Hannah from money.co.uk

Motor insurance laws have changed & you need to be careful that you're not caught out. Here's what you need to know.
New Compulsory Car Insurance Laws: How to Stay Legal

Any vehicle that's driven on Britain's road's needs to be covered by third party insurance as a minimum.

Until recently motor vehicles that weren't being used could sit uninsured without issue.

However, new legislation means this is no longer be the case.
What's changed?

Any vehicle registered for use on the road now needs to be insured. This applies to all cars, vans, motorbikes, motorhomes and trucks, even if they aren't in use.

Responsibility for insuring a vehicle registered as roadworthy (and taxed accordingly) will sit with its registered keeper so even if you're not a vehicle's main driver you'll need to make sure it's insured.

Fail to do this and you'll face a fixed penalty of £100 at the very minimum, fines of up to £1,000 and court prosecution will be used in a worst case scenario.

Notifications are now being sent out with tax disc renewal reminders and the DVLA will also be writing to registered owners whose vehicles are neither insured or declared SORN with warnings from now on.
Will I need to insure my vehicle?

If you are the registered keeper of a motor vehicle - albeit one that's sitting in a garage unused - you need to make sure it's insured.

This applies equally to classic cars (even those that have a nil value tax disc), motorhomes and motorbikes that are only used a couple of times a year. Even if temporary insurance has sufficed previously this will no longer be the case.

The only way to get around insuring a vehicle you're not using is to officially declare it off-road by registering it as SORN. Doing so will exempt it from the compulsory insurance requirement.

The only exception to this is if your vehicle has not been taxed, insured or driven since before 31st January 1998.
How do I declare a vehicle SORN?

Declaring an unused vehicle SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) is relatively straightforward, and it can be done free of charge.

You simply need to notify the DVLA by completing a form on their website - you will need to be the registered owner to do this.

You'll be asked for a reference number which you'll find in your vehicle's logbook, or on a tax disc or SORN renewal reminder form (V11) that you'll have been sent by the DVLA.

Once you've completed the SORN declaration form you'll receive confirmation that your vehicle is officially classed as unused (and therefore exempt from the insurance requirement) within 4 weeks. This declaration will last for 12 months after which you'll be asked to renew the SORN.
What if I want to use the vehicle again?

Driving a vehicle that's been declared SORN is illegal. However, reinstating its roadworthy status is simple. All you need to do is tax and insure it and you'll be entitled to drive it on public roads.

If you only want to use the vehicle temporarily you'll need to ensure it's roadworthy, tax it, get temporary insurance and then declare it SORN once you stop using it again.

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: radzik77 07-03-2013 09:19 ]

Do góry stronyOffline

Pajak81

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 09:32:52 (11 lat temu)

Pajak81

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 30-09-2010

A czy moze stac na ulicy bez MOT.?
Problem polega na tym że autu skonczył sie MOT w niedziele a ja leże w domu ze złamaną nogą...

Do góry stronyOffline

Dangerous__girl

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 09:41:29 (11 lat temu)

Dangerous__girl

Kobieta

Z nami od: 13-02-2011

Cytat:

2013-03-07 01:07:59, shadow01 napisał(a):
Adacymaru? wredny napisal w poscie co innego ^^ ze moze stac ale na prv property...

moze, jesli ma SORN.

Do góry stronyOffline

krakn

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 09:52:04 (11 lat temu)

krakn

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 25-06-2007

Cytat:

2013-03-07 09:32:52, Pajak81 napisał(a):
A czy moze stac na ulicy bez MOT.?
Problem polega na tym że autu skonczył sie MOT w niedziele a ja leże w domu ze złamaną nogą...

Może stać, ale zanim nim ruszysz na MOT to zadzwoń i się umów.
BO wrazie gdyby cię po drodze zatrzymali to dasz im numer i niech sobie sprawdzą że jedziesz na MOT.

Mnie zatrzymali okolicach Greenach, tydzień przed końcem MOT, żeby mi powiedzieć ze spaliła mi się żarówka stopu, a za kilka dni mam MOT.
Liczy się czas który żyjemy dla kogoś, reszta to czas śmieć.

Do góry stronyOffline

E-mailStrona WWWNumer AIM

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 09:53:55 (11 lat temu)

Uczestnik nie jest zarejestrowany

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Dwunasty

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2013-03-07 10:06:47 (11 lat temu)

Dwunasty

Konto usunięte

Cytat:

2013-03-07 09:53:55, 12miko12 napisał(a):

Może. Niektórzy sobie o MOT przypominają jak im pocztą przychodzi nowy TAX do wykupienia ;-)

Lub kiedy ubezpieczalnia odmówi wypłaty odszkodowania po wypadku.
Większość polis ubezpieczeniowych ma zapis iż aby ubezpieczenie było ważne auto musi posiadać ważny przegląd techniczny.
A jak policja zatrzyma samochód na drodze bez MOT może to potraktować jako auto nieubezpieczone, a dokładniej bez ważnej polisy.
Mozna sobie zamówić przypomnienie (sms) z VOSA o nadchodzącym terminie MOT. Wystarczy podać numer komórki podczas badania MOT lub tutaj : https://www.gov.uk/getting-an-mot/mot-text-reminder-service

Do góry stronyOffline

Post #8 Ocena: 0

2015-05-21 17:15:45 (9 lat temu)

Anonim

Usunięte

Do góry stronyOffline

Post #9 Ocena: 0

2015-05-21 17:22:21 (9 lat temu)