MojaWyspa.co.uk - Polski Portal Informacyjny w Wielkiej Brytanii. Polish Community in the UK
Polska strona Wielkiej Brytanii
Forum Polaków w UK

Przeglądaj tematy

Szkocja straci funta?

odpowiedz | nowy temat | Regulamin

keramczak

Post #1 Ocena: 0

2012-01-13 23:19:00 (3 lata temu)

keramczak

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 09-02-2010

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/regionalne/wielka-brytania-i-Irlandia/niepodlegla-szkocja-moze-stracic-funta,1,4997439,region-wiadomosc.html

Do góry stronyOnline

Cytuj wypowiedź Odpowiedz

Numer gadu-gadu

panika

Post #2 Ocena: 0

2012-01-13 23:24:54 (3 lata temu)

panika

Kobieta

Z nami od: 26-07-2009

Prawda jest taka, ze Szkocja duzo krzyczy o oddzieleniu sie od UK, ale od paru lat niewiele z tego wychodzi...
Nie sa tak silni, by sami sobie poradzic.
we live in the era of smartphones and Stupid people.

Do góry stronyOnline

konto usunięte

Post #3 Ocena: 0

2012-01-13 23:31:46 (3 lata temu)

konto usunięte

Konto usunięte

Taka "mala" ciekawostka:

How Scotland in 2011 compares to 1707
Great Britain was created by the Act of Union 300 years ago. With a possible divorce on the cards, we look at the state of Scotland then and now.

Power
1707 Scotland, like England, is ruled by the last of the Stuart monarchs, Queen Anne. But power is held locally by the Queen's commissioner in parliament, the Duke of Queensberry, credited with procuring Scotland's vote in favour of union.

2011 Scotland, like England, is ruled by David Cameron – who at least has a good Scots name in his favour. But power is held locally by Alex "Wee Eck" Salmond, and by a Scottish parliament whose building incorporates his 1707 predecessor's home, Queensberry House.

Parliament

1707 145 nobles and 160 commoners sit in the Scottish parliament, representing Whig and Tory, Jacobite and Cameronian interests.

2011 129 elected MSPs and two law officers – the lord advocate and the solicitor general – sit in the Scottish parliament, representing SNP, Labour, Tory – oh, and vestigial Liberal Democrat – interests.

Accountability

1707 In the words of Walter Scott: "When we had a king, a chancellor, and a parliament o' our ain, we could aye peeble them wi' stones when they werena gude bairns." Thus are Scotland's rulers kept in check in the 18th century.

2011 In the words of the News of the World: "Mr Sheridan has been jailed for lying to a court to secure victory when he sued [us] for defamation in 2006." Thus are Scotland's rulers kept in check in the 21st century.

Population

1707 One million, of whom 25% live in the Highlands – an area soon to be depopulated by sheep farming.

2011 Five million, of whom 7% live in the Highlands – an area now fast repopulating thanks to universal broadband.

Religion

1707 The 20-year-old student Thomas Aikenhead is accused of blasphemy and hanged, for arguing in a private conversation that the Holy Scriptures are "a rhapsodie of faigned and ill-invented nonsense".

2011 The Celtic manager Neil Lennon is sent bullets in the post and attacked during an SPL game against Hearts, because "I am a high-profile Catholic," he says, "and some people don't like that in this country."

Finance

1707 Scotland gains its global reputation for financial acumen when William Paterson of Dumfries founds the Bank of England, and the Fifer John Law is appointed Controller General of the Finances of France, where he invents paper money.

2011 Scotland loses its global reputation for financial acumen when the Bank of Scotland (est 1695) nosedives in the credit crunch, and Fred "the Shred" Goodwin steers the Royal Bank of Scotland to near-collapse before swanning off with a £700,000 per year pension.

Diet

1707 In the so-called "ill years" of the 1690s, Scotland suffered repeated famines and major crop failures, depriving the population of anything resembling a nourishing diet.

2011 In the so-called "Irn-Bru and Tunnock's Tea Cake years" of the 2000s, only 23% of the population of Scotland meet the recommended daily intake of five or more portions of fruit and vegetables.

Quality of life

1707 Edinburgh is notorious for its filth, its noxious odours and its residents' habit of throwing raw sewage from upstairs windows with only a cry of "gardyloo!" (from the French gardez l'eau) for warning.

2011 Edinburgh is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK. (But the three poorest parliamentary constituencies in Britain are all in Glasgow, where life expectancy is the lowest in Europe.)

Literature

1707 The English novelist Daniel Defoe works in Edinburgh as an adviser to the Scottish parliament – and as a spy for the English government throughout negotiations leading to the Act of Union.

2011 The English novelist JK Rowling has been based in Scotland since 1993. There is no evidence of her having spied for the English government. But then there wouldn't be, would there?

Culture

1707 The Presbyterian kirk frowns on entertainment (Scotland's first theatre doesn't open until 1736), and Christmas goes uncelebrated in Scotland for 400 years. Folk heroes of the period include the Jacobite John Graham, AKA Bonnie Dundee; the pirate Captain Kidd; and the cattle thief Rob Roy McGregor.

2011 The National Theatre of Scotland is a rampant success, and Edinburgh is a world capital of New Year – if not Christmas – festivities. Folk heroes of the period include Frankie Boyle, Susan Boyle and the Proclaimers.

International

1707 Still fresh in the memory is Scotland's recent humiliation in central America, where its vainglorious attempt to colonise Darien in modern-day Panama ended in death, disease and disgrace.

2011 Still fresh in the memory is Scotland's recent humiliation in South America, where its vainglorious attempt to win the 1978 World Cup in Argentina ended in drunkenness, defeat and disgrace.

Climate change

1707 Scotland experiences its "Little Ice Age": snow remains on the tops of mountains all year round, two-thirds of the population die through cold and starvation, and Inuits are seen paddling down Aberdeen's river Don.

2011 Rising temperatures are predicted to raise the sea level around Scotland by up to 60cm over the next 80 years. Snow could become a thing of the past, dealing a fatal blow to the country's beleaguered ski industry.

The diaspora

1707 One of the most famous Scots ever, Alexander Selkirk – the real-life Robinson Crusoe – is marooned on an island in the Pacific, perhaps never to return to the country of his birth.

2011 One of the most famous Scots ever, Sean Connery – the real-life James Bond – flits between his luxury homes in Marbella and the Bahamas, perhaps never to return to the country of his birth.

Czarodziejka z Księżyca w morde misia ;]

Do góry stronyOffline

krakn

Post #4 Ocena: 0

2012-01-13 23:32:04 (3 lata temu)

krakn

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 25-06-2007

no cóż ... onet i fakty i mity, a i skandale jeszcze były ;)
Mañana el sol. W dorastaniu najtrudniejsze jest pierwsze 50 lat.

Do góry stronyOffline

E-mailStrona WWWNumer AIM

keramczak

Post #5 Ocena: 0

2012-01-13 23:42:13 (3 lata temu)

keramczak

Mężczyzna

Z nami od: 09-02-2010

A mi sie wydaje ze Anglicy lekko paluszkim groza, chcecie wyjsc to my wam funta tez wezmiemy:-)

Do góry stronyOnline

Numer gadu-gadu

panika

Post #6 Ocena: 0

2012-01-14 00:03:02 (3 lata temu)

panika

Kobieta

Z nami od: 26-07-2009

Uwierz mi, Szkoci Anglikow to sie nie boja wcale...
Bardziej im chodzi o swoja Szkocka niepodleglosc, by pokazac, my to tacy chojracy sami sobie poradzimy.
I co oni tam maja takiego, by zablysnac (mowie o ekonomii itd.)-kilka owieczek i podupadajacy system bankowy? Snickersa obtoczonego w butter i usmazonego we frytkownicy???
Bez urazy< Szkocja to piekny kraj, z tradycja, Edynburgiem itd. Jednak nie sadze, by moglby byc brany powaznie w polityce miedzynarodowej.

[ Ostatnio edytowany przez: panika 14-01-2012 00:07 ]

we live in the era of smartphones and Stupid people.

Do góry stronyOnline

grubasson

Post #7 Ocena: 0

2012-01-14 00:45:58 (3 lata temu)

grubasson

Konto usunięte

Szkoci chcą zrobić te referendum w rocznicę którejś bitwy. Sami chcą wprowadzić euro.

Są słabi ale ich sytuacja nie jest beznadziejna - w UK zawsze będą gdzieś na końcu, samodzielnie mają szansę się wybić jak to swego czasu zrobiła Irlandia (i było by fajnie, gdyby nie wprowadziła sobie euro).

Mnie się cały pomysł podoba, drogą pokojową mówią sorki nie chcemy już dalej robić za druga ligę, na razie. I tyle. Powinni to pociągnąć.
"Miejsce komunizmu zajęło nowe zagrożenie: ambitny ekologizm, którego celem jest zastąpienie wolnego i spontanicznego rozwoju ludzkości centralnym planowaniem na całej planecie" - Vaclav Klaus

Do góry stronyOffline

Dodaj ogłoszenie

dodaj reklamę »Boksy reklamowe

£15.95 za 31.5 kg Anglia-Polska

Paczki do Polski - Najniższa cena, solidny serwis od drzwi do drzwi, ubezpieczenie w cenie

• Copyright © MojaWyspa.co.uk,
  • Tel: 020 3026 6918 Wlk. Brytania,
  • Tel: 0 12 350 25 40 Polska,
  • Fax: +44 (0)845 331 3041